Restored Farmhouse with 5 Apartments in the Hills of Italy – Umbertide, Umbria, Italy – €500,000
In a hilly position not far from Umbertide, in the middle of the Umbrian countryside, we find this 300-sqm farmhouse on two floors divided into five apartments to be used in a B&B.
Easily accessible via the municipal road network and with all the services at hand, the farmhouse allows one to easily visit the most renowned centers of Umbria: Umbertide (6km; 10’), the Roman center of Città di Castello (30km; 30’), Gubbio (35km, 40’), the Etruscan center of Perugia (40km, 40’), Passignano (46km, 50’), the Franciscan shrine of Assisi (52km; 50’) and the medieval center of Todi (80km; 1h 5’).
The most convenient airports to reach the property are Perugia San Francesco (38km, 35’), Ancona Falconara (129km; 2h), Florence Vespucci (160km; 2h), Rome Ciampino (219km; 2h 35’) and Rome Fiumicino (234km; 2h 35’).
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
Renovated in 2003, the farmhouse (300 sqm) is now divided into five apartments rented during the summer. Each unit offers one or two bedrooms, a bathroom with a shower and a living room with a kitchen as well as a small outdoor area (terrace or garden). On the ground floor there is also a boiler room serving the entire building.
– Apartment N°1 (ground floor): living room with external porch, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°2 (ground floor): living room, kitchen bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°3 (ground floor, first floor): living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°4 (first floor): entrance from the loggia, living room/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
– Apartment N°5 (ground floor): entrance from the loggia, living room/kitchen, dining room, bedroom and bathroom.
Outside there is a 12 × 6 m swimming pool, located at the end of the terraced garden. An indoor BBQ area and a tennis court are also available for guests. The property is completed by an underground garage, a technical part of the warehouse pool and 4 hectares of land.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Send me additional information about this property