A large 3 bed village house in the historic bastide village of Tournon-d’Agenais. This handsome house has been renovated over recent years retaining original features such as exposed stone walls and beams whilst having the modern touches such a super shaker style kitchen and two new bathrooms, well insulated and double-glazed windows. The house is sold mostly furnished so you can move straight in.
Large open planned space of approx. 40m2 including fully equipped kitchen, sitting area with a stone fireplace. Two sets of French doors plus windows bringing in plenty of light. Wood floors. Wooden stair case leading to
- Large light landing (16.93m2)
- Bedroom (20,79m2)
- Large bathroom with bath, hand basin and WC (13,99m2)
- Landing (5,21m2)
- Master bedroom (12 m2) high ceilings
- Shower room with shower, hand basin and WC (2,32m2)
- Bedroom 3 (9,64m2) high ceilings
- Study (8,13m2) Currently used as a storage room but could easily be transformed into a roof terrace
Cellar – trap in the dining area
The village has restaurants, primary school, mini supermarket, bakers and butchers, bank and medical centre. 1hr to Bergerac Airport, 1hr 30 for Toulouse Aiport, 40 mins to Agen for TGV. Commercial centres with all the major supermarkets are 10 minutes’ drive away.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Send me more information about this property