Happy Wednesday! Beautiful village home with shop and two apartments! Live in France affordably!
Charroux is a small village in the countryside with two boulangeries, a market day, and several little cafés and restaurants. The property has been immaculately maintained by the current owner! With this property, you could set up your own shop on the ground floor, rent out the second or third floor for income, and enjoy a beautiful life very affordably!
From the listing on Leggett:
This superb property offers you a beautiful professional potential with its pretty shop, its floor reserved for Air B&B, its convertible attic without forgetting the pub and the magnificent vaulted cellar.
The building is composed as follows:
– The shop with window = 51 m².
– The private bar with its lounge area = 30 m².
– Workshop / bicycle garage = 30 m².
FIRST FLOOR :
– Fully equipped kitchen = 16 m².
– Dining room = 20 sqm
– Living room = 30 m ².
– Bedroom 1 = 14 m², private shower/wc, direct access to the small courtyard
– Private course = 28 m² (28 sq. m.)
SECOND FLOOR :
– Fully equipped kitchen/dining room = 16 m².
– Bedroom 2 = 31 m²
– Bedroom 3 = 19 m²
– Bathroom = 11 m² including a shower cabin, a bathtub, a double basin, toilet
THIRD FLOOR :
– Convertible attic = 80 m².