Happy Monday morning! A charming farmhouse set in ten acres of vineyard under the management of an award-winning winemaker!
From the listing on Leggett:
With 5Ha currently worked by well-respected local winemakers, whose reds, rosés and sparkling wines regularly win prizes, this property offers a great opportunity for you to create your own vineyard or to arrange for continued /new tenancy.
Land and Vines:
– Terroir Clay-Flint
– Cabernet Franc grape
– 4Ha of vines in AOC Anjou : 2.3Ha vieilles vignes (approx. 65yrs old), 0.7Ha approx 45 years of age, 1Ha < 7 years old
– approximately 1Ha of land that could be planted with vines (under cereal at present)
– current tenants awarded Haute-Valeur Environnementale for their farming techniques and respect for the environment
A striking tree-lined avenue which leads to the house, built in 1945:
• large Living/Dining room [36m2] with open fire,
• 3-4 Bedrooms, one on the ground floor,
• Separate toilet,
Electric heating + woodburner, partial double glazing. Septic tank (non-conforming).
Garden, small paddock for chickens, ducks etc with outbuildings and a well.
There is also a traditional old house with great potential for restoration, and a lovely stone arch leading to a large yard (1480 m 2) with its various barns and outbuildings (400 m 2 total) including: – old wine-ageing cellar, super stone barn, garage, old stables etc…