Happy Monday! I’d love to be spending this gorgeous fall day in this cozy, warm chalet in Sainte-Adèle, Québec! It’s as charming as a holiday Hallmark movie (a guilty pleasure!). The wooden beams, stone hearths, and an open and generous kitchen are a dream, with four snug bedrooms and two and a half baths. The current homeowner is an architect, working from the home office – possibly my favorite room! Beautiful nature views from triple-aspect windows, with the drafting table and gorgeous ceiling – I would be delighted to work there every day. This remarkable home is on two and a half acres of land located near ski slopes, hiking, biking, and all the natural beauty you could want!
Imagine this home dressed up for Thanksgiving or Christmas! The fall, with the leaves all bright colors, or the snowy winter! Magical.
From the Sotheby’s listing:
Remarkably charming house built on a very private lot of 2.5acres. It offers 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, home office, wood fireplace, exposed beamed ceiling, terraces, pool and much more. Close to all services and 1 hour from MTL.
– Cozy living room with stone fireplace and exposed beam ceiling
– Renovated kitchen with quartz countertops and central island
– Dining room with access to the terrace
– Stunning large home office with independent access, gas stove and beautiful cathedral ceilings
– A bathroom with stone flooring
– The configuration of the house would allow a conversion into a bi-generational dwelling
– Master bedroom with unique loft/reading/tv in the attic
– 2 other bedrooms
– A full bathroom with stone flooring
– Large mudroom with lots of storage
– A bedroom
– A bathroom with laundry area
– A large family room
– Storage and a workshop
– Beautiful private entrance and recycled asphalt leading to the residence
– Large private wooded and landscaped lot
– Stone path going to the pool
– Above ground cedar pool with beautiful open deck
– Large and small sheds
** There is a possibility to acquire an additional adjacent land of 88 447 sq.ft
A charming property located in a quiet area of Sainte-Adèle, a true gem!! Improved and enlarged over the years by an architect from the Laurentians and her spouse, who occupies the office for her professional practice. Easy access in all seasons, close to all services, ski center and bike trail, hiking and cross-country skiing just an hour from Montreal.